Thursday, April 21, 2016

James Franco Claims he is "A Little Gay"; America only "A Little Surprised"

In a recent interview with New York Magazine, Miss Franco if you're nasty has revealed, amid a hipster word maze, that he is "a little gay".  Here's what he had to say:

"There is a bit of overfocusing on my sexuality, both by the straight press and the gay press, and so the first question is why do they care? Well, because I’m a celebrity, so I guess they care who I’m having sex with. But if your definition of gay and straight is who I sleep with, then I guess you could say I’m a gay c—k tease. It’s where my allegiance lies, where my sensibilities lie, how I define myself. Yeah, I’m a little gay, and there’s a gay James."

The annoying thing is the need to talk about it...I mean, I'm sure Robert Wagner was fucking all kinds of dudes back in the day but nobody needed to talk about it. I bet all of old Hollywood was a "little gay"...I mean, come on...but be cool about it, man.  

No comments:

Post a Comment