Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Caitlyn Jenner's Penis was at Glamour's Women of the Year Event

Caitlyn Jenner was honored as a woman of the year
 
Here is Caitlyn Jenner accepting an award for...I don't know...most self-serving bullshit artist of the year? at Glamour's Women of the Year event.  All I can say is this: I only read Glamour when I'm in my mom's bathroom and need to feel guilty about oppressing women and/or want some super cool Pintrest inspiration (I call it Pinspiration), but I'm kinda disappointed in Glamour for giving this fame whore a weird trophy when there's gotta be at least fifty other more deserving ladies.  Then again, this is a magazine that prides itself on telling women it's okay to be fat as long as you wear the right tablecloth to cover it up, so I'm not that surprised.  

No comments:

Post a Comment