Sunday, July 26, 2015

I Am Cait Premieres. I Am Sick following.



This is just great, okay (Bruce Jenner's voice). Because this person and this person's various dresses have really not been getting the attention they deserve! Do you know I went a whole minute on the tv without hearing about Caitlyn Jenner?!! That is outrageous. What we need is an 8 part docuseries showing us what it really means to be a woman--the hair, the makeup, the clothes--oh yes please Bruce Jenner show me what you think it is to be a woman!! Let me tell you something as a WOMAN, it's a lot more than dresses and shoes, you are trivializing a gender that you just joined--is that really how you want to come to the party? For the record, as a woman I dress more like you dressed when you were a man than any of the shit you're wearing now! You have not become a woman Bruce--you have become a Kardashian (cue Twilight Zone music)

No comments:

Post a Comment