Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Ariana Grande was Totally Just Concerened for America's Health, You Guys

 
Okay so instead of admitting that she was just being a brain-dead douche trying to be funny (we've all been there), Ariana Grande tried to spin her doughnut licking into a call for attention to America's obesity problem...via TV Guide: 

 "As an advocate for healthy eating, food is very important to me and I sometimes get upset by how freely we as Americans eat and consume things without giving any thought to the consequences that it has on our health and society as a whole," she continued. "The fact that the United States has the highest child obesity rate in the world frustrates me. We need to do more to educate ourselves and our children about the dangers of overeating and the poison that we put into our bodies. We need to demand more from our food industry. However I should have known better in how I expressed myself; and with my new responsibility to others as a public figure I will strive to be better."

Okay, awesome...so when I go to Giant Eagle and destroy their sample tables, I can just say it's for some bullshit cause like obesity awareness and totally not get thrown out?  Does the same rule apply for rubbing the recent paperback releases from Barnes & Noble on my nads because to be honest I am pretty sick of being asked to leave when I don't have pants on. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment