Monday, March 16, 2015

The Rundown

Embedded image permalink 
Hey guys, sorry it's been a while but Gotham doesn't protect itself-er uhm, I mean staplers, I've been busy with staplers.  

Here's the rundown of all the fun shit that's happened the past few days, in a condensed little soup can for your comedy pleasure.

-Kanye West tweeted naked pics of Kim Kardashian to show how lucky he is, because that sex tape she's famous for didn't do a good enough job of showing what a catch she is.

Gigi Hadid-Gigi Hadid may or may not have snorted cocaine on Snapchat...I have literally no idea what any of those words were.     

-Kathy Griffin left Fashion Police because...oh wait, nobody gives a fucking shit about Kathy Griffin.

There is probably a ton more shit that I've missed but not to worry, I will be back on schedule within the next week.  Just don't go to another low-budget blog in the meantime, okay?  Promise?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment