Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Chelsea Handler's Flabby Ass is Now Claiming Bill Cosby Tried to Rape her and that she "Forgot" Until Now

Ugh...wouldn't touch with a dead hobo's dick...
 
 
Okay, so here's the scoop of the queen of sad sixty-year olds's latest line of bullshit via Fox News:
 
“…He tried to Cosby me,” she told the magazine. “Oh, I was in Atlantic City playing, doing stand-up, and he was doing stand-up in Atlantic City in the same hotel, and at like three o’clock in the afternoon, someone from the hotel came down and said, ‘Oh, you know, Mr. Cosby would really like to meet you up in his hotel suite.’ And I thought, ‘That’s really weird.’ This was like ten years ago. And I said, ‘That’s really weird. I don’t want to go alone.’ I go, I don’t know him. So the three guys I was with—thank God these guys were with me. One was filming and one was like a producer; we were filming something— I brought them up with me to his room and thank God I did, because now I know what would’ve happened if I went up there alone. And I forgot about it when all the stories about Bill Cosby came out. I was like, I didn’t even think of it. Then my friend texted me the other day saying, ‘Do you remember that night we went up to, or that afternoon we went up to Bill Cosby’s and you were so freaked out you made us come with you?’ And I said, ‘Yeah,’ and he said, ‘Hello! You could’ve been one of his victims if we weren’t there.’ And I went, ‘Oh my gosh . . .’ Yeah, so yeah, he’s guilty… I think it’s pretty obvious now.”
 
Okay, first of all, this bitch is basically taking a totally benign story and trying to use it against a man who HELLO HASN'T BEEN CHARGED WITH SHIT CUZ LET'S FUCKING FACE IT THESE HOES ARE LYING!  Second of all...we are expected to believe that this sad shell of a mummy "forgot" when a man supposedly hit on her?  Trust, Chelsea Handler is the type of bitch who will tell anyone who will listen about any man contact her flabby self gets.  P.S. Fifty Cent, the fuck were you thinking??
 
Sorry for the harshness but really I'm not because fuck Chelsea Handler, who by the way only got to where she is because guess what?  SHE FUCKED THE HEAD OF E! of and how do I know?  BECAUSE SHE FUCKING TOLD EVERYONE!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment