Friday, May 16, 2014

34-Year-Old Woman Arrested for Posing as a High School Student

Yeah, that's what happened to me too, I'm just posing as a high school student, it's not like I've been held back for 16 years or anything, that's crazy. Arrest me, please, it would be way less embarrassing that way. Texas woman Charity Johnson, who is either 31 or 34, but definitely NOT 15, was arrested Wednesday for posing as a high school sophomore. the principal of the school said Johnson filled out paperwork with a guardian in October to enroll, and that "she acted like a 15-, 16-year-old. She was an attentive student, respectful, did her homework." Maybe she was just going undercover to write an article for the newspaper about what it's like to be a high school student. That's also my excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment