Monday, December 9, 2013

Oh Big Surprise-Kanye West is a Douche

The 36-year-old rapper also says constant scrutiny makes his job perilous.  

  That is the face of a man so satisfied with himself he doesn't even NEED to look like he has a frontal lobe.

Okay, so lately, Kanye West has compared himself to everyone from Kurt Cobain to Nelson Mandela (which he denies) but I think it's this latest comparison that will finally get him a much deserved head-butting: Via NY Daily News:

"I'm just giving of my body on the stage and putting my life at risk, literally," West said to host Garrett, referring to his tour performances of songs like "Can't Tell Me Nothing" and "Coldest Winter," during which he stands on top of a moving mountain.
"That mountain goes really, really high," he continued. "And if I slipped … You never know. And I think about it. I think about my family and I'm like ‘Wow, this is like being a police officer or something, in war or something.’"

Oh yes, Kanye, singing your nonsense experimental crap on stage while colorful lights dance on your duckfaced baby-mama in the front row is EXACTLY like Desert Storm.  In fact-why don't we just skip ahead and give you the Medal of Honor?  For these purposes, the Medal of Honor is now a punch to the gut-and someone ripping off your fur collar, Nancy.



No comments:

Post a Comment