Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Madonna Let That Boy Out Of Her Basement

madonna brahim zaibat
 
25 year old Brahim Zaibat and 478 year old Madonna have reportedly split up, because of "conflicting schedules" which I find hard to believe cuz he's her backup dancer, and you can't get much more non-conflicting than that.  I think the real reason is right here; a note left by Zaibat in Madonna's vagina.  I had my best archeologists dig it out for this story.  It's called journalism, folks:
 
 
Tis been a fortnight since I have seen the sunshine.  Madame only opens her legs to pee, and when she does-O! what a beautiful sight I experience.  The porcelain of her toilet bowl brings me a white shine of hope-almost as though it is beckoning for me to escape.  I have been trapped in the torn roughage of Madame for nearly three weeks, but I know I am going home.  My only company is a man named Jimmy Hoffa, who has grown mad from isolation and refuses to try to escape.  His insane rants shan't deter me.  I will escape-and tell the world my story.  For now, I shall try to survive on this Snickers bar and Crystal Pepsi that were stashed here by some unnamed traveler, whom I hope escaped.  If you find this note-please-share with the world the horrors I have endured in here.
 
-Brahim Zaibat
 
 
Indeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment