Tuesday, December 1, 2015

So Sinead O'Connor Seems Pretty Fucked Up

 
Okay, so I'm still a little unclear on everything that's happening here, but basically, Sinead O'Connor took a page from every teenage drama queen's handbook and wrote a suicide note on Facebook, said her whole family was dead to her, then kept posting drama-ridden messages alluding to her harming herself and now is pleading with her family to come visit her in the hospital.  Listen, I totally get that sometimes people go through hard shit, but I don't know...posting a suicide note on Facebook?  I don't want to be uncaring or cold here, but I've read a lot of the posts she put up and it definitely does seem like she needs a TON of mental help.  Here's hoping you get some top notch care, Sinead.  

No comments:

Post a Comment