Saturday, October 3, 2015

Demi Lovato Continues to Shove Herself Into People's Faces; Disregards Lack of Interest

Demi Lovato 
And you can click HERE for some disappointing nude shots in a bathtub. 

Hello all, and happy Saturday.  Sorry for the slow news week-I've been trying to marathon every episode of Golden Girls and well, my hand has gone limp from masturbation-induced carpel tunnel...ladies?

Anywho, Vanity Fair is featuring a spread of the singer? I guess?  I think there's an album coming out...naked in a bathtub and sans makeup. I guess this is a positive, because I'm pretty sure this is the girl who had an eating disorder and you know that nothing solves deep psychological scars like a nakey photo shoot in the magazine that made us look at Jenner's junk shoved in a onesie Buffalo Bill style for over a month.  

No comments:

Post a Comment