Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Blake Lively's Website Shuts Down; Dissapoints Tens of People

So Blake Lively's "lifestyle" website, Preserve.us has officially shut down after one year.  To be honest I had completely forgot that she tried this pointless endeavor and so, probably did the rest of the world.  Here's what the Blakester had to say:
 
"We launched the site before it was ready, and it never caught up to its original mission: It’s not making a difference in people’s lives, whether superficially or in a meaningful way," she told Vogue. "And that’s the whole reason I started this company, not just to fluff myself, like, ‘I’m a celebrity! People will care what I have to say!’ It was so never meant to be that, and that kind of became the crutch"

Oh I just love the bullshit...I'm sure Blake Lively really cares about making a difference in people's lives, and of course websites do that.  They're totally not just something you look at when you're at work because you're bored as shit.  Tasteless Entertainment of course is exempt from all that sarcastic prattle because you know what?  I care about you.  I do.  Now send money and I'll send a hug back in the mail. 



No comments:

Post a Comment