Friday, April 10, 2015

And Here are The Kardashian-Wests Terrorizing Armenia

Kim Kardashian Kanye West North
Oh well I guess that's a little harsh but seriously, would any country really want them?  Can you imagine the Armenian villagers as these folks roll in?

ARMENIAN VILLAGER #1: The prophecy has been fulfilled.  The succubus with four asses has come to feast.
ARMENIAN VILLAGER #2: Shit.  I just got comfortable too...

To be honest I don't have a great grasp of Armenian culture and I am assuming comfort is important to them.  I'm tired.  It's not easy being in your late twenties and living in your parents basement.  Especially when they have no idea...now we wait heh heh heh.

EDITOR'S NOTE: Parents moved to Florida two years ago and I have been accidentally haunting an Armenian family for months.  Life, amiright?

No comments:

Post a Comment