Thursday, February 12, 2015

Brandon Browner Would Have Beaten Kanye West's Ass if HE Were Beck

0210-brandon-browner-kanye-west-01 
Image via TMZ
Brandon Browner of the New England Patriots does not care for Kenye West's bullshit...here are some choice words Browner had for the self-proclaimed king-of-everything-except-for-those-poor-as-shit-countries-cuz-fuck-them: via TMZ
 
Browner clearly saw Kanye's antics at the Grammys ... where he ran on the stage while Beck was accepting the award for Album of the Year. He later ranted that Beyonce should have won. 
Well, the move pissed off Browner -- who says, "Kanye West is a sucka! Everybody don't listen to Beyonce. Second time he tried to steal somebody shine. First time it was a 15 yr old girl."
He continued, "Kanye try and play that I'm weird because of my genius. Non of the greats pull that stupid ish. Meaning Marley, Mike Jack, Tupac, Jayz etc."
"Peep who he tried Beck and Taylor Swift. Real tough guy. If only I could've been Beck for one night. Kanye would be rapping thru the wire."

Now, I know Kanye West probably does all this high school girl shit for attention, or perhaps he's retarded who can ever really know?  I just enjoy the fact that Browner is jumping up for Taylor Swift and Beck...because now I know he sings the yuppiest white people songs while he showers and that makes me smile.  Also, I would fucking love it if Brandon Browner could be Beck for one night.   Make that happen, whoever was responsible for that Freaky Friday magicPlease and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment