Thursday, November 6, 2014

Well This Seems Like a Terrible Fucking Idea


So apparently Heidi Montag has offered to shelter a homeless Amanda Bynes because she's the type of house guest that totally won't stab you in your sleep just to get to your cleaning supplies and huff all your Ajax.  Tots not.  Via UsMagazine:

That's what friends are for?! Heidi Montag reached out to Amanda Bynes after the troubled actress fell asleep on a mall couch and tweeted she has no place to stay.

"I was not given money for a hotel so I have been staying with friends and I didn't get enough sleep last night so I fell asleep on a couch at the beverly center and a paparazzi snuck in and took pictures of me FYI!" the former Nickelodeon star tweeted on Thursday. Nov. 6, after TMZ released photos of her dozing off at the Los Angeles mall. "I hate my parents for still not giving me money for a hotel. What is wrong with them? My lawyer is working to have them fully removed from being my conservator because they don't deserve control over my money -- They are miserable in their life and I will fight to get control of my finances taken away from them!" Bynes continued in a series of tweets.

Following the actress' rant, Montag then offered: "@amandabynes you are more then welcome to crash in our guest house in Santa Barbara if you need somewhere to stay! DM me!"


Well that's all just fantastic.  I think it's super cute that Amanda Bynes thinks she has a lawyer when we all know there's some sort of Shutter Island thing happening here.  Or the Matrix.  You know what?  Let's just call it even and call it the Goonies.  There's some Goonies shit happening here.

No comments:

Post a Comment