Thursday, September 11, 2014

Are You Fucking Kidding?


 
Okay...because Hollywood is just a plastic bubble full of people sniffing their own farts, Josh Hutcherson, or as I like to call him "poor man's Elijah Wood only much much worse" feels the need to defend Jenifer Lawrence's nude photos...ya know, because that's the important thing going on in the world right now. Via UsWeekly:

 "I just think all that stuff is so ridiculous," the 21-year-old told ET Canada. "We're people, too man, we just want to live. We want to be normal people, it's not fair."

Hutcherson has yet to talk to Lawrence, 24, since the incident, but can relate to what she's going through. In 2013, the actor also found himself under the spotlight when NSFW pictures of himself went viral.
"I think everyone has their own way of getting through it. It's something you obviously don't want to happen to you and it's really unfortunate that it happens," he said. "I hate the way the world sort of views those sorts of issues."

I just love he talks about this like he's talking about a disease or something.  I can picture him running through the streets now...

"IT'S NOT FAIR...DEAR GOD WHY???"  He's tots wearing a gingham party dress in this fantasy because he is a fine gentlewoman.  Anyway...this is pretty much how I feel about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment