Thursday, May 23, 2013

Memo to Brad Pitt: Forgetting Faces Isn't What Makes You an Asshole, But it Doesn't Help


In addition to further bashing his life when married to Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt tells Esquire he thinks that he suffers from prosopagnosia, known as face blindness. He says that even if he's had a real conversation with someone, he'll forget the person's face as soon as they walk away. "So many people hate me because they think I'm disrespecting them," he tells the mag. He may also have that thing old people get when they repeat themselves, because once again, he talks about how unfulfilled he was at the time of his marriage to Jennifer Aniston. "I spent fucking years off. But then I got burnt out and felt that I was wasting my opportunity. It was a conscious change. This was about a decade ago." Hmm, for someone who laments the time he spent with Jennifer Aniston so much, he sure is doing his damndest to look like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment