Tuesday, May 26, 2015

What the Fuck?

Okay so I must have been in a haze last week thanks to my cramming for my Garfield final, (I give myself an exam on Garfield the Cat every year, just to keep me on my toes), because I completely missed this shit:  Apparently Josh Duggar, the oldest child of the TLC circus 19 Kids & Counting is a fucking molester?? Well, I can't say I'm fucking surprised.  Anywho, TLC has pulled the show...and I just wanna point out that this is the second show to be pulled from TLC amid allegations of fucking molesting so get your shit together The Learning Channel!  Didn't shit about space used to be on that show?  What the good goddam fuck is going on over there?  There have been multiple reports and allegations that Josh Duggar fondled five underage girls, and while I usually hate when people accuse others and don't present proof, this pic is basically all the proof I need:


And also, he's a hateful creep so fuck him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment