Tuesday, July 5, 2016

BBB to Kylie Jenner's Lip Kits: Your Shit's Weak

Image result for kylie jenner lip kits
Surprise, surprise, an 18 year old can't run a cosmetics company. 

It seems that Kylie Jenner's Lip Kit scam is seriously taking a hit, at least according to the Better Business Bureau, who gave the company a F in customer satisfaction.  According to reports, customers have complained about everything from security breaches to just plain not hearing back from the company after calling. 

Now, I'm sure Kylie Jenner has about as much to do with the officey things of her company as I do, but damn.  This bitch had the opportunity to turn it all around for the Karajenner gypsy clan and she failed.  If I was the youngest member of a family known mostly for sex tapes, bad marriages, and whatever Caitlyn Jenner is now, than I would be like, you know what?  I'm gonna take that job at Walgreens and be the best damn Jenner I can be.  But no...lip kits.


No comments:

Post a Comment