Tuesday, March 8, 2016

OMG We Get it, Kim-You like Censor Bars Jeez

0307-kim-k-instagram-01
In one of the more ridiculous feuds as of late, Kim Kardashian has lashed out at Bette Midler and Chloe Moretz because what else would a 35 year old wife and mother do?  Here's the rundown, via TMZ, and let me just remind you, these are all adult humans:

Kim Kardashian went on the counterattack Monday night after she was called on the carpet for posting a bangin' nude pic that turned out to be a year old.
Kim went in for the kill with Bette Midler, who tweeted earlier, "If Kim wants us to see a part of her we've never seen, she's gonna have to swallow the camera."

Kim's response ... "I really didn't want to bring up how you sent me a gift awhile back trying to be a fake friend then come at me #dejavu."
It didn't stop there. Chloe Moretz tweeted, "I truly hope you realize how important setting goals are for young women, teaching them we have so much more to offer than just our bodies."
Kim's response ... "Let's all welcome @ChloeGMoretz to Twitter, since no one knows who she is. your nylon cover is cute boo."
And then there's Piers Morgan, who tweeted, "I know the old man's $50 million in debt, Kim -- but this is absurd. Want me to buy you some clothes?" 
Kim had some choice words for him, first, "Hey @piersmorgan never offer to buy a married woman clothes. thats on some ashley madison type s--." And get a load of her not-so-humble brag, "sorry I'm late to the party guys. I was busy cashing my 80 million video game check and transferring 53 million into our joint account." 

So, America is really scratching their heads and wondering just how in the sufferin' succotash Trump has gotten so far?  Well I don't know, maybe because this is the landscape of our country...year old photos of a chubby retarded person who we all saw get ass blasted ten years after her father sorta helped get O.J. off (heh heh).   And if that weren't enough...a feud starts over it.  A feud over a naked mentally challenged person.  Think about it, and vote Trump!



No comments:

Post a Comment