Thursday, April 10, 2014

Boo Hiss Barf

Farrah Abraham 
Ugh...
Okay, so as I'm sure you know, the vagina known as Farrah Abraham from Teen Mom is now fancying herself an erotic novelist.  Just to recap--she didn't know what the word feminist meant-and she will probably get a contract from a major publisher because of how batshit ridiculous this is-and she's  likely legally retarded.   Maybe books are a dead medium after all...please God.  Via UsWeekly:

 The 22-year-old has already written the first two books in a trilogy called Celebrity Sex Tape. Sound familiar? It's meant to. Abraham wrote the first two books after taping two separate films for Vivid Entertainment. 
"I think because of the experiences I went through, and I think some of them were unfair, and I guess judged incorrectly from the public when I was going through some things with my sex tape," she told Us Weekly in a recent interview. "I think it was the catalyst for me to start writing therapeutically, and then I was thinking of fictional characters so I could kind of get out of my head and this came about."

WHOA WHOA WHOA HOLD THE PHONE... Who in the hell taught her what catalyst meant? 

No comments:

Post a Comment