Saturday, October 12, 2013

So Jaden Smith is a Douche

...But I'm sure you already  knew that.

I'm not on Twitter, and I feel like if I was, following a 15 year old would be creepy-but boy oh boy was I missing out!  I had no idea such rampant douchery could spew from a kid who is only 15 and should be hiding magazines and balled up tissues from his mom.  Not this guy-please do enjoy some of Jaden Smith's Twitter Douche Gems: 

-If newborn babies could speak, they would be the most intelligent beings on planet earth

-"It's your birthday" Mateo said.  I didn't respond.  "Are you not excited to be 15?" He asked.  Reading my book I uttered "I turned 15 a long time ago."

-"If everyone in the world dropped out of school, we would have a much more intelligent society.

-Trees are never sad look at them every once in a while they are quite beautiful.

-How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?

Some people may say it's mean for an adult  person of my age who is over 18 but still young enough to live in the house mom to make fun of a 15 year old but to this I say...come on-this kid fucking sucks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment