Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Calm the Fuck Down, Helen Mirren

 
Okay so Lady Whitebush up there is the latest celebrity to come out with something that they are offended by that is so fucking ridiculous it makes me want to cry...via UsWeekly:

"It annoys me when I see men with an arm slung round their girlfriend’s shoulders," Mirren, 70, told the Daily Mail's You magazine this past weekend. "It’s like ownership. Of course, when you’re young, you want the guy to take your hand and look after you. But when I see girls being leaned on, I want to say, 'Tell him to get his damned arm off your shoulder.'"


All right, so in this world where everything has turned to shit, instead of doing anything about all the stuff that matters, let's just pretend that shit that used to be super cute and loving is now akin to slavery.  Fuck you, Mirren-thought you were cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment