Friday, July 17, 2015

Caitlyn Jenner Bullied ESPN into Giving Her ESPY Award

 
Yes...very courageous to take away the award from a girl who died of brain cancer and a fucking WAR HERO...super courageous...tell me, if I get tit implants, will I be called courageous or is that only reserved for those profiteering from the transgender community under the guise of "helping them"...wake up people, this person is not out to help the LGBT community...Jenner is out to make the $500 million that this whole circus has granted her/him (sorry bro, you still got a dick).  

Whoo, sorry, but melty face up there has gotten me kinda pissed.  I mean, I'm for equal rights but I am NOT for profiteering off of other people's struggles.  Anywho, here's the story: Apparently, Caitlyn Jenner totally bullied her way into getting the courage award, and basically said that she wouldn't do the big Diane Sawyer interview that started all this nonsense if she wasn't given the Arthur Ashe Award.  (Both ABC and ESPN are owned by Disney).  

So yeah, those of you who are all like "oh she's so brave"...rethink that shit.  There are people out there who actually deserved that award by performing actual acts of courage, not by shrewd business moves that only benefited themselves.

UPDATE: D.L. Hughley said it best...peep the video below!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment