Thursday, January 22, 2015

Here is My Obligitory Deflate-Gate Post

 
Okay, so if you're like me, you get all your prophetic news and pop culture through cartoons-(Stewie claiming that Bruce Jenner is a beautiful Dutch woman about 8 years ago on Family Guy, and of course,  the classic South Park Eek! A Penis episode where they called out the rampant cheating of the Patriots the first time they were caught).  I just gotta say...what the fucking fuck, Bill Belichick?  Like, seriously? Is it that hard to just NOT cheat in a game for once?  I mean, your name has become synonymous with fucking everyone up the ass with rampant douchbagery all for the sake of trotting out Tom Brady's tight stupid ass on Superbowl Sunday.  I'm a Steelers fan, but seriously, Seahawks-if you don't win, I'll stop wearing ironic tee-shirts.  I mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment