Friday, June 14, 2013

Amanda Bynes Apologizes to Drake; Cannot Marry a German

Amanda Bynes, Drake
 
Because she s under the impression Drake even knows who the fuck she is, Amanda Bynes apologized to Drake via her only talking device, Twitter,  for calling him "ugly" the other day:
 
"I'm sorry about the tweets I said about @drake I didn't mean what I said. I hope to become friends with him instead of smashing him!"
 
 
I'm sure he just heaved a giant, mega-Degrassi sigh of relief...but not bigger than the Germans, whom Amanda Bynes CANNOT MARRY: Via Twitter:
 
I could never marry a German because I’m Jewish.”
 
Oh look-I just got a telegraph from Germany...
 
"Oh, Gott sei Dank ...Dat bitch cray...and German who would marry her would be de biggest embarrassment to de German people.  Ever.
 
 
CONCLUSION:
 
Watch old episodes of Degrassi and you can thank me later. 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment